Tuesday 18 November 2014

Favourite internet gurus!



I am so incredibly grateful that I grew up surfing the internet. It's something I just love doing. There's so much information on whatever topic you may be interested in, and can be a great way to relax after a long day, or something to do when there's nothing else to do! I may not be involved in everything social media wise. To be honest I don't even really use facebook that much anymore! YouTube, Instagram and Bloglovin are some of my favourite websites on the internet these days and 
I'd like to share some of my favourite internet gurus, some old and some new!
I do have a very unique taste, and alot of them are very well known. 
I tend to 'consume' a lot of inspirational content as well as beauty / random loves.
I'll give a little description on those that aren't as well heard of.


YouTube

Zoella
 
Lauren Curtis 

Infinite Waters (Diving deep)
- This man has pretty much changed my life and he doesn't even know it!
If you need some inspiration in your life, you definitely need to have a look at his channel.
Incredibly inspiring.

Kute Blackson 
- Kute blackson is another incredible channel for inspiration and life advice.
Vsauce 

Grav3yardgirl 

Ashens
 - Hilarious cheap toy / random buy reviews. 
I watch this with my boyfriend, and we absolutely love it. 
CutiePieMarzia 

Shaaanxo

Crime documentaries
- I just can't stop watching these, even though they scare the absolute crap out of me.
I have unhealthy obsession for these.

Bloglovin

TheDailyLove
- Daily inspiration.
 
Willworkformakeup

Jennypurr

Shrinking wallet
- As she describes herself:
a 20 something year old beauty lover who does not have any concept of the word "budget". 
Instagram
Positive_Action 
 - Positive quotes

FitzroyIsland 
 - Fitzroy Island Queensland is one of the most beautiful places I've been,
One of the best ways to see the Great Barrier Reef up close.

Hunted_Dreams
 - Boutique 

Nailitmag
- Amazing nail creations.
 
Rentthetrendofficial
 - Beautiful trends to rent
Ringo_thegringo
- The coolest dog on instagam! 
 
selfhelpquotes
 Theskincareobsessive

Thegoodquote

Saboskirt




No comments:

Post a Comment