Tuesday 11 November 2014

Grown Alchemist & Coconut Revolution | Skin care ♥

Grown alchemist - Coconut Revolution - Skincare1

Hello there ♥

I'm back to share a few favourite skincare products
 by two brands which I just happened to stumble upon, thanks goodness!
Grown Alchemist & Coconut Revolution.
It's the first time I've tried both of these brands and I can truly say I am in love.
What I like most about these products are their scent and feeling on the skin.
 
 Grown Alchemist Firming Tetra-Peptide & Centella Eye Cream
The product on the left is the Grown Alchemist Firming Tetra-Peptide & Centella Eye Cream
which I picked up on SALE last year for $12.50 reduced from $59.95 because they were changing their packaging to a bottle.
Despite buying it just because of the price, I am loving everything about this eye cream.
I love the original packaging, and it's definitely a shame they changed it.
It has a beautiful floral scent, is light on the skin and hydrates the eyes perfectly.
The cream claims to help restore the loss of firmness and elasticity around the eye, target expression lines, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness and provides below surface hydration.
 I probably wouldn't spend that much to buy it again, but it's a really nice product which I recommend anyone looking for a good eye cream.
There is still a bit in the tube, and if it looks like I've squeezed out every last drop,
it's because I have enjoyed using it that much!

Grown alchemist - Coconut Revolution - Skincare2

Coconut Revolution Original Body Lotion
In one of the first blog posts I did, I wrote about going to the Beautiful You Beauty Health and Fitness Expo in Melbourne.
The lotion was a sample in a goodie bag I received, and I'm so glad I did!
There's no doubt in my mind that everyone who received the goodie bag went and ordered this lotion.
It is has the most beautiful scent in the world and I just want to slather it all over my body.
It is incredible.
It smells like coconuts - obviously and it's really nice and moisturizing,
I've been keeping this in my handbag and using it as hand cream, I just can't stop smelling it!
Coconut Revolution have products for skin, body, hair and inner health.
I also use the coconut revolution coconut oil as a body moisturizer and recommend that too.
Overall, I am very impressed with these products and wish to buy more from these brands.
 
Grown alchemist - Coconut Revolution - Skincare3

Have you tried Grown Alchemist or Coconut Revolution?

Emily. x

YouTube | Instagram | Bloglovin 


No comments:

Post a Comment