Thursday 23 October 2014

OOTN!

OOTN!

So I had a friends 21st last weekend, and I thought I would share what I wore on the blog.
It was such a good night, so much fun and the venue was perfect!
I've only been to a handful of 21st's and they are just so lovely.
All the kind words, the baby photos, ha, some more embarrassing than others, and the heartfelt speeches from friends and family! ♥
 There was a photo booth and a great photographer there on the night which was awesome too!
I decided on a black dress with diamante detailing around the sleeves from White Closet, a pair of  black heels by Zoe Wittner, my Citizen watch, and some simple bracelets from Equip. I wore my hair in a messy fish tail braid and kept my makeup fairly minimal. 

Unfortunately I haven't got all the photos from the night, so I will upload the ones I have and then when I get them I'll put them up!
My friend's getting a CD from the photographer in the mail.
* Edit: I have put one new photo up of me and my boyfriend Ryan *
Foundation: Inika
Powder: Ere Perez
Lipgloss: Napoleon Perdis Baby Lips Lip Lacquer
Mascara: Australis
you get the idea, haha very simple!
was in a rush to get ready!
 
 
  
Haha I am aware the hair is still pretty messy!
I was in the process of finishing it.
that's sounds about right, take a photo before you're finished Emily, good job haha!
I obviously pinned back the stringy bits and I sprayed the whole braid with hairspray after I took this photo lol!

 
Annnnd here are the photo booth / party photos ... ♥







 
So there you go...  ♥

As usual you can find me on YouTube, I post weekly beauty / fashion life related videos on there.
I also have instagram and bloglovin ! :).

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MilyBennett
Byeeeee, thanks for reading!

Emily
x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment