Thursday 9 October 2014

New hairstyle!

You know when you go to the hairdresser and you feel like they did a good job,
and then you get home, realize something's annoying about it but you just can't make up your mind whether you 100% like it or not.
 Haha well I went to the hairdresser the other day and that's exactly what happened.
I've been growing my hair out for a while now as I wanted some length before I styled it.
My hair is quite thin and it was all one length, so I thought I'd get some layers.

I love the look of the layers and the length but I feel like the hairdresser took away the bulk of my hair. I seriously feel like I have hardly any hair left on my head!
I can still put it in a ponytail but it doesn't feel as secure anymore, it's hard to explain but
there you go!
Anyway, I love the style so I knew I'd have to share it on here !
But yeah, have any of you had the same kind of problem?
I don't think I've ever felt like my hair has been this thin, ever.
 Luckily it's not permanent and it will eventually grow back :)!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment