Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas goodies!

Merry Christmas everyone!
hope you all had / are having a great Christmas !
I was way too spoilt this year and I thought I'd share with you what I got :)
I'm not trying to brag in any way, just sharing some of the things I received for Chrissy.
I've had a really good day, apart from being sick! (my whole family woke up with a flu )
I hope you have a good day too. :)

I couple of days ago I went into work (I work at Coles) and they said there was a present for me!
I was so surprised to see the huge present sitting at the service desk!
They had been running a December gift competition where each day up until Christmas eve they draw one team members name out of a barrel and that team member receives a gift.
The present gets bigger and better as the month goes on!
I got this on the 21st so the box was pretty big haha.
Here's what I got:

 

Maltesers Bon bon
Mix Vanilla Candle
Taylor Swift's 1989 Album
& Hillier's Famous Red Box
I also got a elf microphone thing that I ended up giving to the kids next door haha.


And now for the presents I got from my boyfriend's family...



Candle holder
Vanilla & Cinnamon Scented Candle
Cadbury Roses

 
 
The Body Shop Strawberry Body ScrubThe Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream SPF 15
In Essence Aromatherapy Night Cream
In Essence Aromatherapy Rose Soap
& ECOYA Sweet Pea & Jasmine Candle

I got the Honey Farm Lush gift from his sister which I loooove!
including:


Honey I washed the kids Shower gel
Honey Bee Bath Bomb
Butterball Bath Bomb
Honey I Washed the Kids Soap
&  the Soft Coeur Massage Bar
From my boyfriend...



Chi Chi Working 9 to 5 Nudes Nail Set
Napoleon Perdis DeVine Goddess Lipstick in shade 'Niki'
Lush Hot Toddy Shower gel
Lush Egg Nog Soap
Marley Jammin' Collection Headphones

LOVEEEE It all, especially the headphones which are incredible!
And my gorgeous parents..



Scented Drawer Sheets
The Happiness Code Novel
Natural Instinct Daily Moisturizer
Hair Square Hair ties & Pretty plaited headbands!

I also got some chocolates and $50 from my nan! :)
What did you get for Christmas / How was your Christmas?

Emily
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment