Tuesday 23 December 2014

I'm back :)

Hello to everyone who reads my blog.
I have had a very very long break from blogging & my YouTube channel lately and I've been waiting for the right time to start blogging again but I've just been soooo busy applying for uni (yes, I'm finally progressing in the career department) and running around buying Christmas presents / sorting life out and I've also been quite run down which is really getting on my nerves / making life hard and annoying! :(
 
But anyway I'm back, and here to stay!
I've got some interesting blog posts / video ideas on my mind and I'm excited to get back to it all!
On the makeup side of things I have recently discovered two amazing shops I didn't even know existed...
I thought Mecca Maxima was just an online store but I'd never bought from it, and while shopping the other week I realized they'd opened a new store at a shopping centre close to me, I think I almost fell over!
You can buy international brands / high end brands all in one place...
too faced, narz, Clarisonic all that kind of stuff and try it all on without having to buy online!
Unfortunately I was with my boyfriend at the time and didn't want to spend too much time looking around and bore him to death, so I kinda rushed to have a look.
Ahwell I'm sure I'll be able to have a better look next time for sure! :)
The second store is one I've been meaning to have a look at for a while now but never had time / forgot all about it after driving past!
It's a makeup outlet that sells international brands like  LA colors, Wet 'N' wild, Milani and Jordana.
as well as many other drugstore brands, MAC and skincare too which is really handy.




So yeah, will definitely be paying that shop another visit soon too.
But yeah, sorry there's not a whole lot of interesting stuff in this post ...
It's just a update post on what's been happening / why I haven't been posting kind of post haha.
I hope you all have a great Christmas if I don't post in the next couple of days
(although I'm sure I will) haha.

Emily.
xo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment